Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year, New You!

I've been saying this quote for about a week or so, and I finally found (AKA remembered) my password so I can start writing on my blog that I have SO neglected since I started it.

I figured now's a better time than ever to start documenting, especially since we're getting married in less than 5 months-eek! :) Such an exciting time, and Nathan is definitely keeping me grounded with all the planning.

I look forward in embarking on this journey with all my friends and family and making new friends along the way.

Here's to a WONDERFUL and MEMORABLE 2010!

Much Love,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that the two of you found each other. You are truly meant for each other. I am so glad that I have both of you in my life and my family's life. June 5th will be here before you know it. I can't wait!