Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

This is only the 2nd Valentine's Day Nathan and I have spent together. We spent the morning at Keystone Church learning about having high fidelity in your marriage. I love going to church and being able to apply everyday principles to your life. After a little lunch I told Nathan I wanted to take him somewhere, but that he had to be blindfolded. I told him it was in Fort Worth, but that it was only about 10-15 minutes away. Little did he know we were only going down the street to the AT&T Store so I could purchase him a new little gadget, the iPhone. I got one last week after my Blackberry decided to crap out, and he's been wanting one for a long time. I had to take the long way and some side streets to make the trip about 10 minutes long, but once we pulled into the parking lot and I told him what we were doing he was QUITE excited! I love surprising him! He took me to Italian Inn in Fort Worth for dinner. This restaurant is special to us because that's where he proposed. It is also where we'll have our rehearsal dinner. I look forward to spending many more Valentine's Day with my man.

Thank you for being everything I've always needed Babe, you're the best thing ever! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great Valentines Day with a very special guy. Love you both and can't wait for the big day!