Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Birthday Boy!

Nathan's birthday was yesterday! He turned the big 33! I will get to join him in the 30's here in less than a month and a half! EEK. I'm sure the 30's will be great for me, I mean, I'm starting it off in an exciting way...I'm getting married! He is such a blessing in my life and I know God was definitely looking out for me when he put us together. Many of you know I've had more than my fair share of heartache, so I am so thankful that I have Nathan.

Speaking of the wedding....We have 94 days to go. 94.Days. I can't believe it will be here before we know it. I have been pretty productive this week, FINALLY booked the honeymoon, booked the wedding night hotel room, and paid some more deposits. Now if I can just find that money tree to help me! Ha.

And the honeymoon....awwww, it's gonna be fabulous! We're staying at the El Dorado Royale in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Take a look at it: http://www.eldoradosparesorts.com
Doesn't it just look BEAUTIFUL?!??!!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Owen and I should come along...you would nit even know we were there.

Okay the bottles, diapers, butt cream, pack and play, and much more might make you notice a bit.